THIS WEEK OF WAY2PLAY IS CURRENTLY WAIT LISTED. TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITLIST PLEASE EMAIL ERIC@WAY2PLAYSPORTS.COM . THANK YOU.
Week 2 of Way2Play Summer Camp June 8-12, 2020 is being held at Sewell Mill Baptist Church. All of our camps are open to children entering kindergarten to 8th grade from any school. Our hours are 7 am – 6 pm. Each week will offer new and exciting games and activities that will continually motivate and entertain all campers both physically and mentally with academic enrichment provided on a daily basis.
The CDC, state and ACA (American Camp Association) have come up with specific guidelines for camps and childcare facilities to reopen. Our entire staff has been trained on these guidelines and will have ongoing training regarding the most up to date news. Along with following the mandatory guidelines here are few other specific things that we will be doing:
– Parent drop off/pick up will be contactless
– Campers entering the building at the start of the day will apply hand sanitizer provided by us
– We will have staff members whose sole purpose is to sanitize tables, toys, playground/gym equipment, bathrooms and more on an hourly basis and after use by campers.
– Hand washing sinks will be added to outdoor play spaces to ensure the utmost sanitary environment.
– Kids will be washing their hands every hour (at minimum) and before any meals or snacks.
– Campers will be in stagnant groups for the entire week with the same coaches
– Groups will remain smaller and will rotate between various spaces and activities only after they have been completely sanitized
– There will be a reduced number of overall campers.
– Per state guidelines we will be unable to provide lunch or snacks so campers will have to pack lunch and 2 snacks.
– Each camper will have their own “cubby” to place their personal belongings in
Beyond anything else the most important thing is to keep your child home if they are experiencing a fever or signs and symptoms of COVID-19.