Summer Camp Week 5 (6/27-7/1, 2022); WAIT LISTED
THIS WEEK OF WAY2PLAY CAMP HAS REACHED CAPACITY. TO BE PLACED ON THE WAIT LIST, PLEASE COPY THE LINK BELOW. THANK YOU.
Week 5 of Way2Play Summer Camp will be held June 27-July 1, 2022 at Campbell High School (925 Powder Springs St, Smyrna, GA 30080). Campbell is the perfect location for camp with a great mix of both indoor and outdoor spaces including playgrounds, fields, gyms, and classrooms for enrichment.
All of our camps are open to children entering kindergarten to 8th grade from any school. Our hours are 8 am – 6 pm. Each week will offer new and exciting games and activities that will continually motivate and entertain all campers both physically and mentally with academic enrichment provided on a daily basis.
Masks will not be required for campers but we are following the CDC, state and ACA (American Camp Association) specific guidelines for camps and childcare facilities to remain open. Our entire staff has been trained on these guidelines and will have ongoing training regarding the most up to date news. Along with following the mandatory guidelines here are few other specific things that we will be doing:
– Campers entering the building at the start of the day will apply hand sanitizer provided by us or be given the option to wash their hands
– We will have staff members whose sole purpose is to sanitize tables, toys, playground/gym equipment, bathrooms and more on an hourly basis and after use by campers.
– Campers will be washing their hands every hour (at minimum) and before any meals or snacks.
– Campers will be in stagnant groups for the entire week with the same coaches
– Groups will remain smaller and will rotate between various spaces and activities only after they have been completely sanitized
– Per state guidelines we will be unable to provide lunch but will provide two daily prepackaged snacks
– There will be a reduced number of overall campers.
– Each camper will have their own “cubby” to place their personal belongings in
– Beyond anything else, the most important thing is to keep your child home if they are experiencing a fever or signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
Out of stock