Fall 2019 (August-December)
WAY2PLAY Sports After School Enrichment program promises to be the best part of your child’s school day. We have designed a curriculum full of fun and interactive games all taught by certified physical education teachers who are experts in their field. The focus of our classes are participation, effort, and enjoyment.
Our goal is to introduce your child to a wide variety of games and sports giving them the confidence to continue playing well beyond our classes. Students will be challenged and pushed to do their personal best in a safe and accommodating atmosphere. Classes are 60 minutes long meeting one day per week for an entire semester.
Current After School Enrichment Program Days:
- Way2Play @ Nickajack ES on Mondays (K-5th from 2:45-3:45) ** Registration for Way2Play at NES is being done through their website: https://nickajackpta.membershiptoolkit.com/
- Way2Yoga @ Nickajack on Wednesdays (1st-5th from 2:45-3:45) ** Registration for Way2Yoga at NES is being done through their website: https://nickajackpta.membershiptoolkit.com/
- Way2Play @ Smyrna ES on Wednesdays (K-5th from 3:00-4:00)
- Way2Play @ St. Benedict’s on Tuesdays (Pre-School, K-2, 3-5, and 6-8). **Registration for Way2Play at St. B’s is being done through their website: https://www.stbs.org/student-life/passport-after-school-program
- Way2Play @ King Springs ES on Tuesdays (3rd-5th from 2:45-3:45) and Thursdays (K-2 from 2:45-3:45)
- Way2Play @ Teasley ES on Thursdays (K-5 from 2:45-3:45)
- Way2Yoga @ Teasley ES on Mondays (1st-5th from 2:45-3:45)
A Typical Enrichment Class
Each 60 minute class is broken down in to 5 sections and covers a wide variety of sports and skills: